Saturday, August 6, 2016

Weekend Reading

Hello friends, what are you up to this weekend? As I mentioned in my last post, I’m off to Hawaii for a week before the fall semester begins and the kids go back to school. I’ve written before about my Maui favorites and I’m excited to revisit them again. Below are some favorite links for you!

 anderson cooper brazil retreat

Anderson Cooper’s Brazilian vacation home is divine.

So is Sutton Foster’s NYC apartment.

This cleverly designed rooftop has a garden.

Classic and chic: black and white kitchens.

A kid’s closet workspace packed with personality.

A hammock in the house!

Top honeymoon destinations according to Pinterest.

Want to rent your home on AirBnB? They do.

A beautifully written story of a search for lost loved ones.

My article for Glidden: falling in love with red (inspired by Paris).

For Lamps Plus: budget friendly wall mirrors under $200

.

Have a lovely weekend!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment