Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to School Shopping For Moms

Morning!! As I shared last week, I am in that get prepared for back to school time. Today, I’m sharing my Back to School Shopping for Moms guide to give you ideas on little things you can shop for that will make you ready for the busy time. It’s coming fast…

The kids are all ready with new clothes and school supplies. Now it’s time to pick yourself up a little something to welcome the new school season. After all, you will be doing all the things. Here’s a few things I’ve spotted that will make your morning commute, running errands, and keeping track of all those schedules a little bit easier and a tad more chic. After all, we might as well do things with a little style when the demands of life are on us!

Back to School Shopping List for Moms via Bliss at Home

TO PLAN

Write it down. Calendars, schedules, lists, and quick notes to jot down! With several schedules and events to keep track of during the school year, I always like to stock up on some new stationery items. I like an 18-month agenda and this blush agenda book fits the bill. For a weekly tracker and task list I love the matching weekly notepad. Also, the Take Note post-its are so cute for little messages and quick things to jot down. These stylish Clever Pencils are great and they also have a set with the Bucket List journal. This is something I snagged right away. Each month, we make a family bucket list. The boys love this and we brainstorm all the things we want to do each new month.

TO PRIMP

Lookin’ good. For the AM commute, quick trips to the store, and travel items for your bag. In the morning, I’m in the car to drop the kids off at school. Sometimes I have to head in for something so investing in some nicer workout gear and a cute jacket is a must. Since I head to the gym right after drop-off, I don’t do my make-up. I have just discovered this BB + CC cream and I love it! I put this Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue on before I leave the house with a little lip gloss so my lips don’t get chapped and it gives you that fresh face look. It’s a moisturizer with a little tint to it and safe to work out in. Since I am on the go more this time of year, I like to pick up a couple of travel size essentials for my bag. Love this Josie Maran hand cream. Also, I have tried out the Commodity Goods fragrances. I like this Gold Travel Fragrance. It’s light and nice for early fall. I also go back to my Sunday night ritual of a bit of pampering. It helps me relax and reset before Monday comes. When watching our favorite shows after the kids are in bed, I give myself a home facial and mani + pedi. I have been hearing about Herbivore organics and want to try out this Brighten Facial Mask and the Rose Hibiscus Facial Mist.

ON THE GO

Run, Run, Run! For those trips to school, daily errands, and in the car.  A good pair of sneakers is a must. I saw this gold pair online at J Crew and it was instant love. I also need a new phone case. Mine has been dropped and abused so much that the Kate Spade gold letters on the back now read “I ate Spade”. No kidding the K is now an I. Hilarious. I love a good animal print (DUH!) so this new KS iPhone case is a no brainer. Also, I am in love with the Swell bottle. Do you have one? IT IS AMAZING. Keeps things cold all day long! The perfect water bottle and it fits in those cup holders on the cardio equipment at the gym. Little things can be a pick me up to your daily running around. The paddle hotel key chain is fun and I love this Make Your Luck key chain. Last but not least–it’s going to rain. It always happens on my good hair day. You think I’m joking. The rule of thumb here goes as follows: Having a good hair day? Make sure you have an umbrella in hand. An umbrella in the car is imperative for all those trips out. I love this classic black and wood handle umbrella. Can’t go wrong with a classic!

Those are the things on this Mom’s back to school list this year. A couple I’ve already ordered, but we have a wedding anniversary coming up soon so I’m going to drop a few hints to the Mr. I’m back tomorrow with a cute update to little man’s teepee room.

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Follow

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

Visit Kristin Cadwallader | B @ H’s profile on Pinterest.


Article Source: Back to School Shopping For Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment