Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Libation Stations

Bonjour mes amis! I am sitting in the little Parisian apartment I rented and checking in with the world after a blissful few days of running around Paris with my travel companion, c’est magifique! The weather has been so fantastic which has kept me out and about exploring this extraordinary city, see a few snaps of my adventures abroad on Instagram.

Last week I was entertaining some friends and family for the Fourth of July and to make it simple, I set up a little beverage station for guests to help themselves to a cocktail. (I’ll share my party related project later this week.) On a daily basis, I don’t leave alcohol out on display since I have young children at home, but when hosting a party a libation station does comes in handy!

I’ve gathered up a few favorite collections of cocktail stands and carts spied around the web.

 lucite tray drink station

apartment therapy

 bar station homepolish

homepolish

 gold bar cart bold wallpaper

 anna burke interiors

 brass bar cart

one king’s lane

 brass bar cart drink station

honestly wtf

 brass drink cart

margo & me

 rattan bar cart

sarah sherman samuel

 cocktail station wit and delightter

wit & delight

Do you have a libation station set up in your home, or is it something you assemble only when entertaining?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment