Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekend Reading

Weekend hellos! Yesterday we hosted a birthday party for my son, it’s hard to believe he’s already ten, time is a flyin’ by. After weeks of rain it looks like we will have sunny skies next week which I welcome, especially with news that local reservoirs are finally full again. This week’s favorite links below!

 dreamy whites farmhouse kitchen

Maria’s styling is so lovely, don’t miss the new farmhouse collection in her shop.

Someday I shall have a sunroom – these stylish spaces inspire.

I love Kate’s black + white kitchen with touches of wood.

Carmel and I are on the same page this week with kitchen lighting.

Why you should forget fitness trends and stick with basic moves.

Successful creative people just say “no”.

Downton is done! *sniffles* I just loved this recap.

Here are 11 costume dramas to fill the Downton hole in your heart.

Enjoy your Sunday, don’t forget to “spring forward” with the time change!

~ Kate

.

No comments:

Post a Comment