Monday, March 7, 2016

Exciting News of the Week & Projects in the Works

Hi friends! I have some exciting news to share and a little peek at some projects I have in the works. I lost a work week last week catching a flu bug, but I am back and feeling good again. Just trying to play catch up this week…we all know how that goes!

Exciting news and projects in the works!

First off, the exciting news! If you follow me over on Instagram, you may already know…

The Taylor Burke Home Style It Challenge results are in and they announced that I am the winner! I was so thrilled to get that news! My design will be recreated this spring in the Taylor Burke Home ADAC showroom!! I am going to try my best to get to Atlanta May or June to see it all in person and meet Julianne and her team.

The next 3 months will be quite interesting for our family, and I might have some news for you this summer. It just makes planning travel a little unpredictable at the moment. I am going to try to make it work though, and no matter what I’ll have some shots to share with you of their showroom and my challenge design recreated there.

Bliss at Home Taylor Burke Home Style It Challenge London Tufted Ottoman

Check out the TBH Style It Challenge on One Kings Lane and see the full reveal here

I know I slowed down quite a bit around holiday and the first months of the year. It was much needed and I appreciate you hanging in there with me!! I am not going full throttle (ha!) anytime soon, but I am taking baby steps to get back into the swing of things with B@H.

As I mentioned above, the next 3 months will be busy for our family and our lifestyle will change a bit. D and I will be back and forth between locations and it makes keeping a blog schedule a bit tricky at the moment. I am not taking on any major projects during this time, but I do have some things to share that I’ve been working on. Here’s a glimpse at one of  them…

Artfully Walls art source

In the spring months ahead I’ll be sharing…

BAR CART & COCKTAIL POSTS

A MAJOR ART WALL INSTALLATION

SPRING BEDROOM ENHANCEMENTS

A CLOSET MAKEOVER

“SCENTS” & SENSIBILITIES

SPRING CLEANING ESSENTIALS

A DIY FOR YOUR NEXT DINNER PARTY

A SPRING HOME TOUR

ALSO…

VINTAGE SHOPPING PREVIEW

Be sure to check back here on Thursday!! I’m teaming up with one of my favorite spots to score vintage furnishings and decor! My latest little find is that vintage tiger on my coffee table. I’ve found tons of items that I have in my home that you all ask for sources on and I’ve cut the hunting out for you!

See you Thursday!

Follow

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

Visit Kristin Cadwallader | B @ H’s profile on Pinterest.


Article Source: Exciting News of the Week & Projects in the Works

No comments:

Post a Comment