Sunday, March 6, 2016

BOTB 3.6.16

It was one of those weekends that was so filled with activity I didn’t sit down. All of it was good, we had a lot of friends and family popping in and several family obligations to attend to, also I spent two nights out on the town, and with all the activity I could barely catch my breath. I meant to post this Saturday but my weekend got away from me. Anyway… here goes another round of ‘Best of the Blogosphere’ featuring a few favorite spaces and projects spied around the web.

Stephanie at Cre8tive Designs remodeled a kitchen with white IKEA cabinets, it’s such a dramatic difference from the before!

 ikea white kitchen

 

Build this modern coffee table with a step by step by Plaster & Disaster, via Remodelaholic.

 yellow base coffee table

 

Make an industrial style countertop shelf with Donna at Funky Junk Interiors.

 industrial shelf diy

 

Dip dye IKEA baskets with a tutorial at Dream a Little Bigger.

 dip dye ikea baskets

 

 

Learn how to paint watercolor feathers three ways with Rachel at Adventures in Making.

 paint watercolor feathers

 

How fun is this cereal bowl cake? Ingredients and instructions at Studio DIY.

cereal bowl cake studio diy

No comments:

Post a Comment