Monday, January 4, 2016

Ciao 2015!

2015 was a great year! I had some serious motivation at the beginning of 2015, brand new opportunities on the horizon, new renovations in mind, essentially a dream situation. 2015 will be tough to beat.

At the start of the year, I started collaborating with brands that I absolutely love:

blinds.com landing page | brittanyMakes

I partnered with Blinds.com right after my feature on Design*Sponge, which led to my home being featured on their landing page. Talk about legit!

Also at the beginning of the year, I became one of the first Style Influencers at Domino.com, an opportunity that propelled my confidence in design.

Domino.com style influencer

2015 was also the year of the remodel! We installed new porcelain wood-look tile flooring, one of the best decisions we’ve made for our home.

wood tile flooring | brittanyMakes

We also renovated our main bathroom. I’ve still only showered in it once! #truestory

California Modern brass, wood & marble bathroom | brittanyMakes

We spruced up our sunroom with black & white cement tile.

black & white cement tile in sunroom | brittanyMakes

And we completely remodeled our backyard, which sadly we’re not quite finished with. Hopefully a full reveal will happen before this summer! ha!

backyard bocce

2015 was also a year of growth, challenge, and risk.  I took a risk and started a business (!!!), which has been equally rewarding and scary. Half the time I feel I can’t keep up. I’m still figuring out how to balance my biz and my day job, as well as my family and blog.

the VINTAGE RUG shop

I’m not sure what 2016 will bring, hopefully good things because so far all I’ve got is an iPhone in the toilet!

LoveB

Share


Article Source: Ciao 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment