Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Single Sink Vanity Hunt

I’m headed to Las Vegas later this week to spend a few days working on the house. I’ll be tiling a fireplace and getting started on the hall bathroom. It’s a full bathroom with shower that is shared by the two bedrooms and is also used by guests since this is a single story home. I want it to be practical and pretty, and also not blow my remodeling budget.

hall bath before

I went looking for a single sink vanity that was both attractive and affordable. The flooring will also be replaced so I am looking for a freestanding style instead of cabinet base style. Prices are all over the place, I want one that will fit that niche seen in the picture above. I also want one that comes with a top since I don’t want to deal with fabricating a new countertop in here.

The palette will be classic and neutral since this is a flip. Also I don’t want to spend more than $1,000 on the vanity. Since the walls will be white I’m looking to create contrast with wood or a gray finish so I’m considering these four:

hall bathroom vanities

james martin / espresso hardwood / winterfell / legion

I’d love to do a patterned tile on the floor in here since it’s a smaller space, that would add a nice detail. I’ve got two in mind, and I’ve ordered samples so as soon as they arrive I can make a final decision on the vanity. I’m excited to transform this space! I’ll keep you posted on the bathroom as the project progresses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment