Saturday, August 20, 2016

Weekend Reading

Last night I took the kids to see Pete’s Dragon, it was very sweet! Tonight I’m off to enjoy dinner with a group of friends and a favorite singer who is performing in San Francisco. Tomorrow I’ll be starting a new furniture makeover project that I can’t wait to share with you soon! Hope you’re enjoying lovely weather wherever you are as we transition from summer to fall. Favorite links below.

hamptons show house

So much bold beautiful color in the Coastal Living Hamptons Showhouse.

I also loved this beach house tour.

Lots of shiplap and charm in this Texas cottage.

A smart & stylish fireplace makeover.

Love this pretty & practical DIY: mini clothesline bowls.

Is humanity really living in a golden age?

An inspiring post on creativity.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment