Saturday, August 13, 2016

Weekend Reading

Well it’s here, the end of summer. Insert sad emoji. I don’t want to say goodbye but I know I must.

This weekend we’re hanging loose, enjoying the sunsets and mai tais for a few days more before it’s time to return to school and schedules. One super exciting thing that happened, I learned how to surf this week! It’s something that’s been on my bucket list for a long time and I finally did it! Favorite links below.

blue windows ocean view

I love this coastal home in Spain.

Tour Ellen Pompeo’s California pad.

Celebrity homes you can rent.

My new favorite stair runner project.

I loved watching swimmer Simone and gymnast Simone win the gold!

When in doubt, what would Laurie do? ;)

Yay, a new Eataly location!

No churn brownie batter ice cream. Yes please.

I’ve been living in this skort all week long, I love it.

What teens need most from their parents.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment