Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Our Home Tour on The Everygirl and Some News

Hi Everyone! Today, I have news…basically all the good things that happened while I was on vacation without my laptop, without my iPad, and trying not to be on my phone. I would have shared all this sooner, but I didn’t want to miss a moment of that sweet time with the family.

Sooooo….first off….our home tour on The Everygirl went live. Did any of you see it yet? It was shot months ago and I didn’t know when it would publish.  I am so honored to have our home and my blog story featured over there. A BIG THANK YOU to the editors and staff at The Everygirl for wanting to feature us! It’s always interesting seeing how another photographer captures your home. You can see the whole tour and interview HERE.

Kristin Cadwallader's Home Tour on The Everygirl

The Everygirl

Second…our cleaning closet made a trip down under! The fab Australian mag Inside Out featured our cleaning closet in an article for their August issue.

Bliss at Home in August Issue of Inside Out Magazine

Our cleaning closet made a special appearance in @peterwalshorganizer ‘s piece in this month’s @insideoutmag Such a great issue!! #BHspotted #blissathome #organization #twitter

Inside Out Magazine

Last but certainly not least…I have been nominated for Best USA Interiors Blog for the 2016 Amara Interior Blog Awards!! I am very humbled to be recognized by the International interior blogging community in such a lovely way! This is an amazing honor and if I get enough votes I may even get to go to London for the awards event. If you would like to support me in this you can click on the “vote here” below. It’s fast and only takes a quick click over. I’d love your support!

VOTE HERE

nominated

I hope you all have been enjoying these last days of summer. That vacation was just what I needed to feel ready to tackle my world again! I spent most of today washing clothes and getting back to work. I can’t wait to share what our big project is for this last part of the year! It’s going to be good!! I’ll be announcing it in September, so stay tuned!

Follow

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

Visit Kristin Cadwallader | B @ H’s profile on Pinterest.


Article Source: Our Home Tour on The Everygirl and Some News

No comments:

Post a Comment