Wednesday, August 3, 2016

It’s a Girl + a Guest Blogger Contest!


It’s a girl!!!!!! Pink bows and balloons and ribbons and all! It’s baby #5 for my family, but I’m still pinching myself every day, amazed at the miracle of life and so thankful for the blessings of a healthy new baby. I’m so grateful to my husband, who’s holding down the fort while I get some much needed rest. And to my mom, who’s spoiling me with fresh pastries in the morning, and bedside snacks of fresh figs and cookies. Thank you so much for all your mazal tov’s, messages and emails, they mean the world to me!

They say that “Man Plans and God Laughs” and that’s especially so with childbirth. We thought we had our summer all planned out, but my sweet little girl made her entrance five weeks early at a tiny 5 lbs. and 1 oz. Caring for a preemie is a full time job, and getting life figured out for our brood has been a challenge, but thanks to family and friends, we’re finding our new normal. Of course blogging is going to have to take a back seat for a while, so while I take some maternity leave, I’ve got some amazing blogger friends filling in with guest posts each week! I can’t wait to share amazing recipes from talented bloggers including Amy from WhatJewWannaEat, Sina from TheKosherSpoon,  Melissa from LilMissCakes, Miriam from OvertimeCook, Melinda from KitchenTested and YOU!

Yes I said YOU! I’m super stoked to announce my special GUEST BLOGGER CONTEST!! If you’ve always wanted to be a food blogger or you consider yourself a foodie, this is your chance to guest post on my blog!

Being a food blogger is not as easy as it looks! I’m looking out for 3 things:

  1. Your culinary creativity.
  2. Your photography skills.
  3. Your unique blogging voice.

Here’s what you have to do to enter:

*Email busyinbrooklyn@gmail.com your most creative HIGH HOLIDAY recipe, including a blog-worthy photo and intro by September 1st, 2016. I want to learn your cooking style and see your blogging potential so send me your best!
*Show me your blogging voice by posting about your dish on social media and tagging @busyinbrooklyn with the hashtag #BIBguestblogger. Post as often as you’d like, just hold off on sharing the recipe until the big reveal!

The winning recipe will be posted on my blog in time for the High Holidays, and the winner will receive bonus gifts including my Paleo ebook, a gift from LilMissCakes custom cookie cutter shop, Amy’s new cookbook, Sweet Noshings and a gift from her new shop, ModernTribe!

I can’t wait to see what you’ve got!

Can you guess the babies name? The hint is in the photos!

Post your mazal tov wishes!


Article Source: It’s a Girl + a Guest Blogger Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment