Wednesday, July 6, 2016

It’s a…

It's a girl balloon announcement // brittanyMakes

Baby no. 2 is a girl! Antonio and I are thrilled! I think Zano’s secretly excited too, although we’ve been telling him he’s having a baby sister and so far his response has been “no, mommy”.

We went to a 3D ultrasound place to find out the gender around 15 weeks. I couldn’t wait the full 18 weeks – I’m not the most patient person. When we found out Zano’s gender, our friends threw us a gender reveal party which was so fun but also a lot of pressure. It was nice to hear the news just the two of us this time around. We celebrated with lunch date at our local Pho place and with a big order of pink balloons to spread the news.

Now I’m off to brainstorm a co-ed kids room/nursery. Wish me luck!

XO, Britt


Article Source: It’s a…

No comments:

Post a Comment