Saturday, June 18, 2016

Weekend Reading

Hello and Happy Father’s Day weekend friends! My plans are pretty low key, on Saturday I’m painting a loft bed for my son’s room (green!) and attending a graduation party for good friend. Sunday will include an early afternoon BBQ and the final NBA game #goWarriors!

This week’s favorite links:

  blue penny tile floor hex floral wallpaper

The blue and white interior of this home is a fresh mix of modern and traditional.

I love how this San Francisco studio is decorated.

Find much color and creative style in this bungalow.

Such a fun IKEA chair hack.

I’ll be making these mojito floats this weekend!

A darling nursery inspired by Alaska.

The end of reflection and “the loss of the contemplative mind.”

How to survive the Presidential election.

 

Enjoy your weekend, and Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment