Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Fiddle Finally has a Pot

Modernica-Planter-1

Like many folk, I have a fiddle leaf fig. Actually, I had two, but one died a slow, sad death during our kitchen reno. This little guy here? I found him at Ikea about 2 years ago, and it pretty much took me that entire time to find THE perfect pot.

I’ve been looking for the perfect modern & simple ‘statement’ pot for my fiddle. I also needed something with height so the plant would still get adequate light from the window it lives under. I was initially drawn to the Case Study cylinder pot after seeing it around a few blogs and Pinterest, but wasn’t ready to pull the trigger. Then, Modernica released the Case Study Hex planter, and I knew immediately I had to have it. I love it’s taller profile, the Brazilian walnut base, and the tapered design.

I actually have a secret to tell you. Modernica, the original manufacturer of the Eames Fiberglass chair and current leader in high-end modern furnishings, is hosting it’s semi-annual sale in just 3 days! If you’ve been admiring their case study selection, planters, or even their iconic fiberglass chairs, now is the time to grab one!

Happy Tuesday folks! :)

LoveB

Share


Article Source: My Fiddle Finally has a Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment