Thursday, February 4, 2016

Super Bowls (in the Bathroom)

Yo. Are you ready for the Big Game? We’re invited to a Superbowl par-tay at a friend’s house, they have a ginormous TV. There will be much snacking, drinking, cheering, and watching of The Commercials. I love everything about the Superbowl, my team doesn’t need to be in it for me to enjoy it, and this year it’s in the City by the Bay so that’s exciting although I wouldn’t go near San Francisco this weekend, the traffic is off the charts awful. I have a little crush on Cam Newton but I am routing for Peyton and the Broncos #westsidelove – who do you think will win? Me thinks the Panthers offense will prevail.

And yes the Superbowl inspired this post on ‘Super Bowls in the Bathroom’ ha ha aren’t I clever. I’m a lover of a great bowl sink, it’s one detail that can make a bathroom extra special. To me, they’re a flashback to the old fashioned pitcher and bowl from the past before running water. I spied this beautiful bowl sink at the Kitchen and Bath Show last month and it’s my current favorite.

I prefer the undermount sink in a master bathroom where the daily prep occurs since in my experience the water seems to splash about more in the vessel or bowl sinks (but that’s my personal preference). In a guest or powder room, I say bring on the super bowl sinks for the look alone. Enjoy the eye candy.

marble bowl sink

veranda

 gold bowl sink

new york times

 

bowl sink nickel sconces

beach chic design

 rustic marble bowl sink

heather bullard

 DXV

 mary douglas drysdale

 bowl sink blissathome

bliss at home

bowl sink natural vanity

kathleen dipaolo designs

 white bowl sink

halcyon homes

 intricate bowl sink

 dresser with bowl sink

chenault james interiors

 hammered nickel sink bhg

better homes and gardens 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment