Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Latest in the Shop

Moroccan launch / the VINTAGE RUG shop

I was planning to do two big tasks this week, 1) launch a new product line in the shop, the Moroccan Collection, and 2) introduce the latest client project I’m working on. Well, I was only able to do one. I launched over 25 new products in the shop, which took a lot of effort! Each photo I take myself, edit myself, publish to the website myself, pack & ship orders myself – it’s a lot! I need an intern! #canIquitmydayjobyet? Anyway, look out early next week for the first introduction to the gut kitchen remodel I’m working on.

Now, how about those rugs! Those floor pillows! Each item in the Moroccan Collection was hand selected (I wish in person… maybe some day!), and imported directly from the souks in Marrakesh, Morocco. These items are as authentic, vintage, and handmade as you can get!

In addition to the Moroccan Collection, I posted a handful of new rugs, added a handful of vintage African mud cloths (perfect for making your own pillows!), AND THESE OTTOMANS! They have wheels, and roll around. They’re pretty amazing.

African Mudcloth Ottomans / the VINTAGE RUG shop

Vintage African Indigo Mud cloth Ottomans / the VINTAGE RUG shop

If you’re curious about that rug, it’s Margot.

Go check out the shop and see the rest of the new items. If you want to be notified when new product/rugs hit the shop, subscribe here!

LoveB

Share


Article Source: The Latest in the Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment