Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and my East Coast friends stayed warm and safe with that crazy weather! Today, I have a Loom Decor Giveaway for you to enter and I am going to share my experience with them.
Our Loom Decor shades were definitely a jaw dropper! The moment I saw that gold studded black fabric I knew that was exactly what I wanted for our kitchen windows.
Sometimes the decision-making process is not that simple though and that’s why working with Loom Decor is so great. The custom process is actually really helpful and simple.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your fabric samples and Loom Decor sends them to you for free to see first hand. I love that they sent extra-large cuts of fabric too!
- The Loom Decor experts are there to help you every step of the way. They answered all my questions and offered advice on placement to achieve the look I wanted.
- Once you decide on your fabric and where you want your draperies or shades to be, you send them the measurements. Depending on the placement, the Loom Decor experts tell you the specifics to send.
- They confirm your specifications and double-check every detail and then your order is placed.
- They get to work right away on your custom window coverings and they arrive smartly packaged with their own install hardware. Shipping and returns are free. (Products are handmade in the USA — Nashville, TN to be exact– love that!)
It really was a nice and easy process and I am thrilled with the results!
The shades are really well made and the perfect fit. They really do help pull the overall room design together. I will definitely be using them again on another project. Custom window coverings really do add a little something something to a room!
Another thing I really love: It used to be that you had to work directly with a designer to get a custom designer result like this. Now, with their online shop and experts on hand to help you every step of the way, it takes a lot of the guess-work out of the selection process. They do offer to the trade if you are a designer or decorator too, but I love that they make great decor accessible to everyone.
Loom Decor not only offers designer draperies or shades but also table linens, bedding, pillows, and outdoor offerings as well. Or you can create your own design if you feel so inclined. It really is a great resource for custom designer decor.
Be sure to enter the $300 Loom Decor giveaway below:
Giveaway runs 1/25 -2/1
1 winner will receive $300 towards Loom Decor custom decor.
I’d like to thank Loom Decor for offering this great giveaway to Bliss at Home readers! All opinions and images are my own.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Article Source: Loom Decor Giveaway