Friday, December 11, 2015

Weekend Reading

Season’s greetings! Only two weeks until Christmas are you ready? I still have a few more presents to buy and some garland to hang but no worries, I’m enjoying it all despite the long To Do list. Last night the kids decorated their gingerbread houses which are now on display in the kitchen window. We also watched the first of a series of holiday movies we enjoy so despite the list of incomplete tasks I’m feeling the spirit of the season.

This weekend I’m off to see the local ballet school’s annual Nutcracker production and attend a holiday party with a white elephant gift exchange, those are always fun! On Sunday I’m going to brave the crowds and steal away for a few hours to do some shopping alone, scarf around my neck and coffee in hand.

snowflake cookies

Favorite links from the week…

What’s your favorite detail in the 2016 HGTV Dream Home? The stair railing and the blue penny tile are my faves.

It’s official, bricks are back.

The prettiest iced snowflake cookies ever (above).

Small space? No problem – try this mini Christmas tree idea.

9 more ways to decorate with eucalyptus this season.

A beautiful luxe poinsettia arrangement.

Cute and fun! DIY embellishments for holiday party shoes.

A great way to record your daily best.

Commonalities of parents of successful kids.

New slang that makes me feel old.”

Enjoy your weekend!

~ Kate

.

No comments:

Post a Comment