Monday, December 21, 2015

Favorites Under $50: Calendars for 2016

I’ve been on the hunt for a calendar this month, it’s a little ritual I go through each year. I keep a paper calendar in my kitchen and also in my office, I picked up a scenic one in Australia for the kitchen but went in search of another smaller one for my office.

I love beautiful stationery especially letterpress in modern prints, and with some calendars you can use them to create inexpensive unique framed art. I picked this Kate Spade one for my office but rounded up 15 others too, perhaps you’ll find one you love among the group.

2016 calendars

 

From top left: 1. floral illustration / 2. cavallini vintage maps / 3. homegrown goodness / 4. botanical by Modern Printed Matter / 5. be yourself inspirational calendar / 6. modern watercolor / 7. coffee & tea / 8. loose leaf mini cardstock / 9. abstract by Tina Carroll /10. watercolor flora / 11. floral appointment calendar / 12. vintage travel poster wall calendar / 13. that’s what she said inspirational calendar /14. darth vader and friends / 15. block desktop calendar

 

Hard to believe 2016 is less than two weeks away!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment