Thursday, November 19, 2015

Reading Nooks at Centsational Girl

Happy Thursday, friends! I just wanted to pop in today to share that I’m over at Centsational Girl  sharing my reading nook style alongside some talented bloggers. Reading nooks are so cozy and it’s great to carve out a space in your home that is all about relaxation.

Emily Henderson reading nook

source Emily Henderson

 

I met Kate (AKA Centsational Girl–like she needs an intro) this fall at the Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker event in NYC. She is such a kind, genuine, and encouraging woman and we became fast friends. I’m sure you guys already read her amazing blog, it’s a must read for me! Check out her reading nook post today and you’ll see some familiar faces sharing their amazing design talents.

Also, did you see yesterday’s post and giveaway? If not check out the Lexmod Furniture and Giveaway post and you can enter to win 2 Casper Chairs just in time for the holidays.

5648bfa60f9ca-CasperPromo

ENTER HERE

Follow

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

Visit Kristin Cadwallader | B @ H’s profile on Pinterest.


Article Source: Reading Nooks at Centsational Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment