Monday, November 30, 2015

Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours Christmas 2015

Hi friends! Today I am joining in on some holiday fun for Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours Christmas 2015 hosted by my dear friend, Lindsay of The White Buffalo Styling Co. 

I love these blog hop style home tours where you get to see inside homes from all different parts of the world. Lindsay does a really great job of getting so many talented bloggers that have such unique styles. If you are coming from Anissa’s home at House Seven, welcome! I loved seeing her lovely home decked out for Christmastime.

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday? I’ve been out-of-town most of last week and all through this weekend for Thanksgiving break, so I didn’t have a ton of time to add to my holiday decor. I did play around with my bookcases a bit, so today you’ll see some more glimpses into my living room. It’s just more practical for me to decorate bit by bit with the season of life I am in right now. I’m sure a lot of you moms out there can relate.

I kept it pretty simple. Natural cypress greens are so gorgeous. I wish you could scratch ‘n’ sniff this post, ha,ha! This room smells amazing! I also stuck to just using ball ornaments in this room. Simple black satin ribbon tops our tree and the whole room just feels so elegant and lovely to be in.

Here’s our a peek at our home getting ready for the Christmas season…

Christmas Home Tours

Christmas Home Tour

Christmas home tour

christmas-living-room

Holiday home decor in silver and gold & black and white. Glam details, black ribbon, metallics.

Christmas home tours

Christmas Home Tours

Christmas home tours

Christmas home tours

Christmas home tours

Christmas home tours

Christmas Home Tours

In the weeks ahead, you’ll see the rest of our Christmas home. In the meantime, be sure to visit Albertina at Mimosa Lane. You guys! Her home and decor will blow you away! She has the most amazing style and I always enjoy seeing her use her talents.

Here’s the rest of today’s tours and I’ll add to this as the week goes on:

Monday, Nov. 30th

The White Buffalo Styling Co.

House Seven

Bliss at Home

Mimosa Lane

Swoon Worthy

Claire Brody Designs

Nesting with Grace

Follow

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

Visit Kristin Cadwallader | B @ H’s profile on Pinterest.


Article Source: Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours Christmas 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment