Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Our First Family Portraits

 

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

 

Family Portraits with Studio13Designs

We had our first family photos taken by Jamie of Studio13Designs, who just so happens to be my sister’s best friend from grade school. I LOVE having a close friend who is a professional photographer! I’ve always believed everyone needs a professional photographer friend, just like you need a doctor or dentist, or plumber, in your family.

I always refer to Jamie as one of my good friends, but credit is all due to my sister who befriended such a talented individual! Jamie and I have a lot in common, we both share an insatiable need to be creative. While I am half-creative half-finance guru, Jamie is a pure artist, and when it comes to her camera, she thrives! She can capture beauty in unimaginable ways (and shares everything on her Instagram, @studio13designs). Her photos speak with depth and soul, which is strangely difficult to do! We bloggers tend to photograph immobile objects, like kitchens or sofas or bookshelf vignettes. We rarely have to think past placement and light source, Jamie thinks about personality and timing and laughter and genuine glowing happiness.

I didn’t spend a ton of time coordinating our outfits or ironing out wrinkles in our shirts. I wanted to have a casual session that represented our little family of three, and Jamie captured just that. I needed a haircut, and my husband forgot to gel his hair, but whatever, this is us and we’re pretty cute. And that baby, THAT BABY! We have ourselves a little Italian hunk, who looks increasingly more like my husband every day.

If you’re looking for a talented, bubbly, glowing, beautiful & amazing photographer – hire Jamie!

(this post is not sponsored, I truly love Jamie to death) and admire her talents

LoveB

Share


Article Source: Our First Family Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment